Skewed Visions. This is where you might read an Artistic Statement, but here's the skinny:
I am a co-founder and co-Artistic/Managing Director of Skewed Visions. I live in Minneapolis and make original performance work in interesting sites. I'm interested in...what? For reals?
1. I will not apologize for what I don't know, but I'll be damned if anyone gets off that hook.
2. The big picture is always an illusion, and the smallest of us is bigger than any of you.
3. I take responsibility for my choices and screw up often enough to know how.
4. Leave your damn 12 steps at home and join the crowd on the stairs.
5. Think. Do.
6. What is this? Where are we now? This place. This thing....this.
7. I have been doing this too long to care about you, but you're still in the center of my thoughts.
8. Language is only another language in translation and I don't...what the hell you talking about?
9. Looking over my shoulder at your rear view mirror.
10. I am not going to play this game.
11. Ceci n'est pas en français. Ich bin ergo sum.